Tropicana Sushi Roll
If you’re craving for sushi but want something different, then it’s time for you to try the Tropicana Sushi. It’s a unique sushi roll with a sweet and tropical twist.
Write a review
- 2 cups sushi rice
- 2-3 nori sheets
- Black Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Cut a nori sheet in half and place it on the white mat
- Evenly spread the sushi rice on the nori using the non-stick rice paddle
- Turn over your sushi base so the nori is on top
- Cut the banana and avocado into strips. Take note, the thicker your banana strips are, the sweeter your roll will be.
- Lay your banana and avocado strips on the nori, making sure that have even fillings across the roll.
- Roll your sushi with the white mat.
- (OPTIONAL) Spread a bit of sesame seeds on the top part of your roll
- Place the cutting guide over your roll and cut into 8 equal parts
- If you want more color in your roll, spread some black sesame seeds on your rice before flipping over the base.
How to Make Sushi http://sushiquik.com/