The Steak Sushi is one of those dishes that just make your mouth water and your taste buds all tingly inside. With pan-seared beef and cream cheese; how could you go wrong?
Write a review
- 2 cups Sushi Rice
- 2-3 Nori Sheets
- Beef filet
- Cream Cheese
- Rub a pinch or two of salt and pepper onto your beef, then pan-sear until it's rare or medium-rare. Leave the fillet to rest for 10 minutes
- Place a nori sheet on the white mat, then place the training frame on top of the nori.
- Spread an even layer of rice (within the training frame) with the non-stick rice paddle
- Take off the training frame and set the nori-rice base aside
- Cut your filet into long, thin slices
- Cut a long, thin slice from your cream cheese
- Line up the cream cheese on the rice
- Add 2 slices of beef alongside the cream cheese
- Roll your sushi with the white mat
- Place the cutting guide on top of your roll to aid in cutting even slices.
- You can also make this inside-out style.
How to Make Sushi http://sushiquik.com/