Spicy Tuna Sushi Roll
One of the simplest rolls you can make is the Spicy Tuna Sushi Roll. It’s super easy to make, and it only has one main filling: Tuna Sashimi in Sriracha sauce. If you’re a lover of all things hot and spicy, this recipe is for you.
Write a review
- 2 cups Sushi Rice
- 2-3 Nori Sheets
- 150g of Tuna fillet
- Scallions (green onions)
- 1tbsp Kwepie Mayonnaise
- 2tsp Sriracha sauce
- Chop the scallions finely
- In a medium bowl, mix in 2tsp of chopped scallions with the Sriracha sauce and Kewpie.
- Dice the tuna into ¼ cubes.
- Add the tuna cubes into the spicy sauce
- Place half a nori sheet on the white mat
- Cover the entire nori with sushi rice using the non-stick rice paddle
- Flip over the base to make an inside-out roll
- Use a spoon to line a thick strip of spicy tuna filling along the nori. Make sure it’s the edge closest to you, so the filling ends up in the center of your roll.
- Roll your sushi with the white mat
- Place the cutting guide over your roll, to cut into 8 equal pieces.
- If you prefer to make this recipe into a classic roll instead of an inside-out roll, just skip step #7.
How to Make Sushi http://sushiquik.com/