Inari Sushi with Tuna
The Inari Sushi is that casual sushi that's best made at home. It's absolutely easy to make, and it makes for a healthy picnic snack, too.
Write a review
- 2 cups Sushi Rice
- 1 pack of Aburaage (fried) tofu pouches
- 250g Tuna Block
- 3-5 shoots Green Onions
- Take out the Inari from the can or pack, slice off a bit of the top part to open the pouch.
- Use your fingers to enlarge the space inside the pack. Be very gentle in handling the pouch so it doesn't tear.
- Fill the pouch with sushi rice. Make sure to leave 1cm of space for your tuna topping.
- Dice the tuna in a 1x1 cm cubes.
- Top the Inari pouch with tuna cubes
- Chop the green onions finely and sprinkle on top of the Inari
- (Optional) If you want added flavor, sprinkle sesame seeds and/or spicy mayo on top
- Eat the Japanese way and use your hands! This dish is best eaten straight from your hands for a more casual, picnic feel.
How to Make Sushi http://sushiquik.com/