The Carolina Sushi has that zesty, refreshing taste from the pineapple and cucumber, balanced with the creaminess of the Avocado, and finally the sweetness of the duck sauce. It's a healthy snack for those days when you crave for something light and refreshing.
Write a review
- 2 cups Sushi Rice
- 2-3 Nori Sheets
- 2-3 Imitation Crab Meat (sticks)
- 1tsp Duck Sauce
- Place a nori sheet on the white mat, then place the training frame on top of the nori. The frame snaps into place.
- Spread a layer of sushi rice on the nori (within space within the training frame)
- Seed, peel, and cut long strips of the pineapple, avocado, and cucumber
- Line up a long strip each of of crab sticks, pineapple, cucumber, and avocado onto the rice. Make sure there's an even amount of fillings from end to end.
- Spread duck sauce along the line of crab stick (to taste)
- Roll the sushi with the white mat
- Take your roll and place the cutting guide on top. Slice 8 equal sections
- You can make this Uramaki or inside-out style.
- If you like this hot, serve with a dab of wasabi.
How to Make Sushi http://sushiquik.com/