Black Cabbage Sushi
This Black Cabbage Sushi is a healthy Vietnamese inspired sushi roll. If you haven't mastered the inside-out roll yet, no worries. This recipe works for both classic rolls and inside-out rolls.
Write a review
- 2 cups sushi rice.
- 2-3 nori sheets
- 3 small "Nam Meo Trang" dried black fungus
- Fish sauce
- Chinese Cabbage
- Soak the black fungus in warm water for approximately 15 minutes. Cut off hard ends from the base (if any)
- Prepare the nori on the white mat
- Cover the nori evenly with the sushi rice.
- Lay thin slices of carrot on the rice
- Cut the dried fungus into small strips and place your desired amount on the rice.
- Sprinkle fish sauce on the dried fungi.
- Lay thin strips of cabbage on the sushi rice.
- Roll your sushi with the white mat
- Place the cutting guide over your roll to slice in even pieces.
- For an inside-out version of this sushi roll, simply flip over the base before laying the carrot and dried fungus.
How to Make Sushi http://sushiquik.com/