American Salmon Roll
One of the most chic rolls you can find in sushi bars is the American Salmon Roll. It's a gorgeous alternative to the typical meat-filled sushi. Bright orange, sushi grade salmon topping a colorful avocado and cucumber roll shows how much of a feast this dish is for the eyes, as well as the taste buds. While its presentation is impeccable; it's actually not that difficult to make.
Write a review
- 2 cups Sushi Rice
- 2-3 Nori Sheets
- 150g of sushi grade Salmon filet
- Cut a nori sheet in half and place on the white mat
- Cover the nori with an even layer of rice.
- Flip the nori-rice base over to create an inside-out roll
- Seed, peel, and then slice a few long strips of avocado and cucumber.
- Line up a strip of avocado and cucumber on the nori. Make sure that there's an equal amount of fillings from one end to another along the nori.
- Roll with the white mat
- Take your salmon filet and then create 1/2 inch thick by 2.5 inch long slices. Assemble them next to each other on the roll until your entire sushi is covered with salmon.
- Tighten the salmon to the roll using the white mat
- Place the cutting guide on top of your roll to help you slice 8 even pieces.
How to Make Sushi http://sushiquik.com/